NYC Doctors Indicted for Drug Trafficking

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drusso

Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Donor
Reaction score
Prescriptions for Millions of Opioid Pills Lead to Charges Against 5 Doctors

"Dante A. Cubangbang, 50, who helped run a medical clinic in Queens, and a nurse practitioner prescribed 3.3 million pills that were paid for by Medicare and Medicaid over a three-year period — making him the highest prescriber in the state, one indictment says."

Reviews | Dr. Dante A Cubangbang MD Reviews | Woodside, NY | Vitals.com

"Very dirty, Staff is RUDE... There is a Russian Named Michael, I am not sure what his Role in that practice is. He seems to be the security guard or something, I think he is the Main Hustler of the practice. They are very selective about who they see and what paper work the accept. I actually feel sorry for Dr Cubangbang because something tells me that he is unaware of many things that goes on in there. Its a PILL WORK SHOP. I was actually seeking medical attention not Pills."

Dr. Carl W Anderson MD Reviews | Staten Island, NY | Vitals.com

"If you care to spend hours in the waiting room while the doctor and staff eat their dinner then this is the place for you. Inconsiderate and appointments mean nothing."

The other doctors were Nadem J. Sayegh, 64, a physician with offices in the Bronx and Westchester; Nkanga Nkanga, 65, a Staten Island physician; and Anthony Pietropinto, 80, a psychiatrist in Manhattan.

Members don't see this ad.

Absurd names all of them.

Reactions: 1 user
This is like something from a Tom Wolfe novel.

Reactions: 1 user