1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

NYCOM Interview

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by AnaCarol, Jul 29, 2002.

1. AnaCarol

AnaCarol Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

:confused: I've heard back from all schools I had sent applications to except NYCOM. Has anyone heard back from NYCOM yet? I know they don't send secondaries, but will they send you a letter to let you know they have your application? How long will it take until they star interviewing?

Thank You!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. DrLori

DrLori Junior Member

I received a postcard from nycom saying that they will contact me at a later date about an interview.

4. DOnut

DOnut Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    I didn't receive anything until my interview letter came in the mail. My AACOMAS application was complete in June, and I didn't hear anything from NYCOM until December. That doesn't mean anything. NYCOM accepts students well into the spring semester. Good luck, and pray hard. I know it's hard to wait.

5. SexyEgptnDr

SexyEgptnDr Member
    10+ Year Member

DONut-

So- when did you hear you got in? How did your interview go? Did you find the staff and faculty helpful? Any information would be wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks in advance!!!!!!!!

-SexyEgptnDr