NYCOM Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wholly

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have just received notice from NYCOM that I was selected for and interview. I heard that they interview many and that just by getting an interview from them is not that special. I am trying to gauge where I am there and I keep on thinking that I am in the same place. Any help would be great.

Members don't see this ad.

your a step ahead of me if that makes you feel better.

when did you have your primary in for them?

(god I love that question, its almost lost all meaning I've asked it so many times).:rolleyes:

Members don't see this ad :)
Actually, they accept a majority of those they interview, so hold onto that for confidence. They have about 15% more applications this year when compared to last year at this time, so you're up against more compeition, but like I said, at this time of the year, the class hasnt been filled yet, so your chances are better than if the interview was in February or March.

Good luck.

Well Homer....a few key strokes and a case of duff, i was finished in early october...hope that helps.

An interview at NYCOM is definately at significant step. They don't interview a large number from their overall applicant pool. However, they accept around two-thirds of those they interview. You're ahead of the game, Good Luck.