nycom interviewg

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Su4n2

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
anyone want to share info on their NYCOM interview? (besides what is already in interview feedback). Do you guys remember the secondary questions? How soon did NYCOM let you know after the interview if you are in? i am so excited but i am trying to calm down so i don't get too disappointed when i don't make it. :) susan

Members don't see this ad.

did you get an interview? congratulations...i just turned in my secondaries a few weeks ago as well, so maybe there is some hope for me. good luck.

yep,
i had ACOMAS verify my application on jan 26. Feb 26 NYCOM sent out a letter that they have my appl, march 3 they sent out a letter that i have interview. there's hope, but i have a feeling that i will be interviewing for the waitlist. this makes studying to retake the MCAT hopeless.

you'll find all the info you need to prepare for the nycom int on the feedback site.
best advise is to relax and be confident in your answers.
questions will be v.straight fwd so you are in a position to deliver a well-defined cogent honest response.

good luck.
if you choose nycom i'll see you in the fall (insh)