NYCOM waitlist

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

avery967

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just received a letter from NYCOM that I have been put on their "priority" waitlist. Do they have different types of waitlist where they accept students put on the priority waitlist first or do they say that to everybody?
Gosh... I just want to find out what my chaces are of getting accepted now that i am on the wait list and if i can get accepted, how soon?
any one of you put on the the NYCOM waitlist and then got accepted?

Members don't see this ad.

Hello,

I was put on waitlist. WAs planning to go to this other school I was accepted to. NYCOM accepted me literally like 2 weeks before class started... I decided to go to NYCOM instead. Priority is good waitlist I think. Goodluck to you.

Thank you simba.
Your reply did help me feel a little bit better.
I do hope "priority" waitlist is something better than regular waitlist. I guess all I can do now is wait and see what happens...

Members don't see this ad :)
I am in the same boat. I received a "priority waitlist" letter... don't know what it means... I got into VCOM. but prefer to go to NYCOM.

The letter says that the Priority list is not ranked at this time? So, how do they pick you out of the waitlist?

any other word on the NYCOM waitlist?

don't know much about the waitlist.. but i can try and find out.. I know kids get accepted literally up to a few days before orientation off that list...

Hi,
I am going to be giving up my spot at NYCOM in the next few days ( just want to make sure that my other choice will receive all of my paperwork).
I wish all of you good luck. I hope one of you gets it :)