vrazz

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 8, 2004
right here
Visit site
Status
Hey - I was wondering if there are any NYCOMers out there who are informed about the whole waitlist process there. Specifically, I got waitlisted today and it's not the priority waitlist. NYCOM is my first choice, and I got in at anothers school. So I'm putting out $1500 to hold that spot and praying like hell that there's a chance. Do they ever actually reject anyone after interviews? Why two waitlists? and do they ever even use the second waitlist? Any success stories out there?

Any input would be appreciated!

vrazz

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 8, 2004
right here
Visit site
Status
I've been reading up online...does anyone think it would be appropriate to send a letter of intent to the Dean? I don't want to be pushy but NYCOM is my #1 at this point.

sia_simba

15+ Year Member
Sep 29, 2003
York Pennsylvania
www.wellspan.org
Status
Attending Physician
Relax, 1500 dollars is not much considering how much you'll be making in the future. I was waitlist for nycom as well, and made a 4000 dollar deposit at another school. Luckily that school gave me back 75% so I lost 1k, but i dont care though.

I was waitlisted and nycom accepted 1.5 weeks before class started.

I think youre in a better position than I was. Same thing happened to a 2nd year at nycom as well... he was accepted like a week before class started the previous year.

HOpe that makes you feel better.

About the Ads