NYCPM Housing Situation: Roomie (Female) Wanted

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CrazieGurl26

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ok, I'm new at this, so bare with me. I don't see any prior threads with these postings and wanted requests- so let me start. :cool:

I am planning to attend NYCPM this Fall 2009 (c/o 2013), and I just started to consider the housing apartments the school is offering. Initially, I wanted to commute, but not sure how the traffic will be each morning.

I am considering doubling up with a female classmate or schoolmate (I am single New York female) in a 1-bedroom Double and rooming together at Parkchester if the single rooms aren't available anymore. I hope the College-sponsored apartments are still available at this time. It is first-come, first-serve, according to the application.

I am non-smoker, very clean, quiet, organized, respectful of privacy and other people's properties. I live simple. Just give me a bed to sleep on, bathroom, and window to look out of. :rolleyes: PM me if interested in sharing apartment/room with me or to further discuss. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited: