NYIT-NYCOM Émigré Physician Program entering 2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

emethicillin

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello, is anyone applying to the NYIT-NYCOM Émigré Physician Program for entering in 2017? There isn't any thread about it since 2013. I am deciding whether is it worthwhile to apply. Please share your experience. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Hi emethicillin

I am applying to the program. Got confirmation about 10 days back from them that application is complete. Waiting for interview now, that is, if they will send me one.

Hi, i got interview and exam scheduled, do you guys know what are they testing mostly?? step 1 or step 2 materials??

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
i also got an interview and exam schedule and would like to know if step 1 or 2 materials

Reactions: 2 users
i also got an interview and exam schedule and would like to know if step 1 or 2 materials

I am applying too...I want to know where to prepare from? Do they ask step1,step kind of questions on the test? Or is it MCAT questions?

Reactions: 1 user
I am scheduled for a test and interview too.I have no clue as to what they ask in the exam.is it like step1,step 2? Or is it MCAT like?

i guess we will all know it only after test date :))

Hey everyone, this process in Jan 2015 was one day and had no test. Is this new for this year or was it there last year? Does anyone know a first year in this course? Looks like no one seems to know what this test involves. Also, is everyone going the same day? Eg start of April or have they organised multiple days for this process?

Hey everyone, this process in Jan 2015 was one day and had no test. Is this new for this year or was it there last year? Does anyone know a first year in this course? Looks like no one seems to know what this test involves. Also, is everyone going the same day? Eg start of April or have they organised multiple days for this process?
this program is not new, i mean when they started- there was a test, then for 1 or 2 years they stopped and now it's back again

Reactions: 1 user
this program is not new, i mean when they started- there was a test, then for 1 or 2 years they stopped and now it's back again
Thank you, I did not know that. SO the CS style interview procedure was only there for 1/2 years. So then people must know what the test subject matter is like but not sharing..

Thank you, I did not know that. SO the CS style interview procedure was only there for 1/2 years. So then people must know what the test subject matter is like but not sharing..
What i know- step 1, CK material, but it's very general - i mean can't help anyhow in preparation, would be nice to know more concretely

Hello, is anyone applying to the NYIT-NYCOM Émigré Physician Program for entering in 2017? There isn't any thread about it since 2013. I am deciding whether is it worthwhile to apply. Please share your experience. Thanks.
Hello Dear if you applied or in process of applying to NYIT-NYCOM Émigré Physician Program , please let me know how you like it. MY name is Umid a foreign medical graduate from Michigan, I need some advises, email is [email protected]

Please , I am looking for some advises from people who are in NYIT-NYCOM Émigré Physician Program or trying to get to it,
My name is Umid an Iraqi American. email is [email protected] please reply if you can help.