NYIT PA Students

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Stayce

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was recently accepted to NYIT's PA Program and am looking for others who were also accepted. Please e-mail me or post replies and maybe we can chat or get together prior to classes. [email protected]

Members don't see this ad.

I didn't know NYIT had a PA program. Is it affiliated with NYCOM??

It is on the same campus as NYCOM and I turned down several other programs after being impressed by the staff at NYIT. Now I am starting to wonder if I am the only one out there that got in. Haha.

Hello, anybody?

Members don't see this ad :)
Well if you are just come and hang out with us. Hey did you see the NYCOM get together form?? Maybe you can join us.

Thank You! I am finding it difficult to find other PA students that will be or have attended NYIT.

Hi my name is asad, i will be starting in jan-03. I attend nyit for the preprof. program and i have not heard many good things from students in the program. But since its part of nyit it cant be too bad. NYIT is the best school for premeds and also us. If you have any questions plzz feel free to ask.

Dare I ask what the students have said about the program? That is scary to hear as I have turned down other schools to go to NYIT. What do you think of NYIT so far? I have heard they are a great school. Did the students say what they did not like about the program? Was it just the hard work or the school that made them unhappy? Have you heard anything positive?
Whew, that is quite the 20 questions game. Sorry about that, have a great day!

all pa students bitch about their programs. I wouldn't sweat it. I went to a top 3 program and we complained all the time-e

I have heard that before. With the workload I expect some complaining, just hope it's not about how crappy the education is. I imagine 9 months from now I'll be griping up a storm about something, even though I like to think that I would use the energy for studying!

Any good suggestions for a newbie PA student?

Hello,

I know many friends, who complain about the P.A. program. Mainly because they believe that it is very challenging and tests your knowledge to quite an extent. Although I am a bit scared myself, I believe with hard work and dedication there can't be any thing you can't accomplish. Overall its a great learning experience.