NYITCOM NY vs Arkansas?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Curiousfuturedoc

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I'm having trouble noting any significant differences in the two NYITCOM campuses that I can use to show why I'm a better fit for one over the other. Both campuses share the same mission/value statement, both have opportunities to serve medically underserved areas, and an integration of technology.

I don't think it really shows why I'm a match for NY/AR and not the other saying "because I like this state better." If anyone can help clarify some of the key differences or at least a better direction of where on the website i can find it?

Members don't see this ad.

I will be a first year medical student at NYIT New York campus in a month! I'm from the New England region so the NY campus was much more attractive to me than the AR campus. Also the NY campus has been around for much longer than the A-state campus as I believe the inaugural class was in 2016. AR campus also gets live stream videos of lectures from the NY campus.
I would really like to practice in the future on the East Coast so I didnt even bother applying to the other campus!
I guess it depends on where you're from and where you would like to see yourself practicing.

Reactions: 1 users
I will be a first year medical student at NYIT New York campus in a month! I'm from the New England region so the NY campus was much more attractive to me than the AR campus. Also the NY campus has been around for much longer than the A-state campus as I believe the inaugural class was in 2016. AR campus also gets live stream videos of lectures from the NY campus.
I would really like to practice in the future on the East Coast so I didnt even bother applying to the other campus!
I guess it depends on where you're from and where you would like to see yourself practicing.

for the secondary application, its says max 1000 is it okay if the answer is less than that like 500. Have u visited it before, if you dont mind can u tell me hows the location in NY? thank you

for the secondary application, its says max 1000 is it okay if the answer is less than that like 500. Have u visited it before, if you dont mind can u tell me hows the location in NY? thank you

Its definitely more about the quality of what you write than anything else. I will be moving to NY in a few days to start school at NYIT. The area is beautiful to say the least and the campus is also beautiful. If you have any more specific questions PM me.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi,
I'm having trouble noting any significant differences in the two NYITCOM campuses that I can use to show why I'm a better fit for one over the other. Both campuses share the same mission/value statement, both have opportunities to serve medically underserved areas, and an integration of technology.

I don't think it really shows why I'm a match for NY/AR and not the other saying "because I like this state better." If anyone can help clarify some of the key differences or at least a better direction of where on the website i can find it?
I’m having the same difficulty, specially Bc I will like to go to NY but the mission in the AR talks more about opportunities to serve underserved communities and that fits more w my application.

I’m having the same difficulty, specially Bc I will like to go to NY but the mission in the AR talks more about opportunities to serve underserved communities and that fits more w my application.

Just be honest for what you want, but if your app is geared more toward one campus, don’t be surprised if they refer u to one over the other

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If we interviewed at one of the campuses, does it mean we are rejected and no longer considered for the other campus?