NYLF

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Charlie

10+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was just accepted to the National Youth Leadership Forum on Medicine in Boston and was wondering if anyone had firsthand knowledge about the forum. Does anyone know if this would help me get into a BS/DO or BS/MD program? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I'll probably apply to NSUCOM(NSU has 7 and 8 yr programs). NYIT has a BS/DO program but I didn't like it. U of Southern Cal has an 8yr. Siena College has an 8yr w/Albany Med. Ren. Polytechnic and Union both have 7yr programs w/ Albany Med as well. Go to www.aamc.org/stuapps/appinfo/ba-md.htm for a complete listing of colleges and med schools offering B/MD programs. Hope this helps and I hope we both get into a couple of B/DOand B/MD programs.

[This message has been edited by Charlie (edited 01-09-99).]

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks for the info. Utica college and Suny at New Paltz also have 7 year DO programs. Why didn't you like NYIT?

I haven't had a chance to visit the school or anything, but from the lit I received, the under grad didn't appeal to me for some reason or another.