NYMC Address for Mapquest?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

VPDcurt

2K Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone know an address for NYMC? I couldn't find it anywhere. I've got an interview there tomorrow and I need to find an address so I can get directions from my hotel. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

VPDcurt said:
Anyone know an address for NYMC? I couldn't find it anywhere. I've got an interview there tomorrow and I need to find an address so I can get directions from my hotel. Thanks.

If you are staying in Valhalla, you are better off asking the concierge at the hotel. The hotels recommended by them are pretty close by. The address is Sunshine Cottage Road, Valhalla, NY 10595.

http://www.nymc.edu/admit/medical/info/travelinfo.asp Here is travel info.

Map of surrounding area. Map Link

Members don't see this ad :)
VPDcurt said:
Wellesley Inn I believe. Are you interviewing there tomorrow?

Nope, but I go to grad school there. If Wellesley Inn is on 9A like I think it is, you just head north up 9A from the hotel, and it's only about a half mile or mile up...turn right onto Dana Road, there will be signs for NYMC. Straight up the hill to the stop sign, turn left...the road winds around a bend to the right, and a little ways down you'll see the MEC on the right. I believe visitors park in that little road leading up to the building. If you go by the administrative building on the right, you've gone too far (i.e. to the hospital). Hope that helps, though I'm sure mapquest probably helped you fine. Good luck! I'll be in the library studying tomorrow, maybe I'll see you around...

MD Rapper said:
hey everybody... I've been fortunate to land an interview at NYMC also and I'm staying at the Wellesley Inn too... does anybody know the most efficient way to get to the Wellesley Inn from La Guardia Airport? I just wanted to know if there was a better way than what was listed on their website... thanks

Take the train. Its fast and cheap. Then catch a cab to Wellesley. Or you can use one of those airport shuttles, like SuperShuttle etc. But it can get pretty expensive getting all the way to westchester. I stayed at Wellesley also during my interview. Its under 10 minutes away by cab. Make sure to leave yourself time to call a cab, especially 7:00 in the morning. It took 20+ minutes for mine to get here. At the restaurant in the hotel, try their steak sandwich. It's pretty delicious, but a bit pricey. They do use REAL steak though. Good luck to both of you.