NYMC February interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
has anyone tried to log on to their status page? I just tried and it won't let me...does that mean they've cancelled my account and I got waitlisted/rejected? I interviewed in March so I'm not sure what's going on...

Calm down. Call their office Monday morning and ask about your status.

Members don't see this ad.

has anyone tried to log on to their status page? I just tried and it won't let me...does that mean they've cancelled my account and I got waitlisted/rejected? I interviewed in March so I'm not sure what's going on...

The page tends act up like it's doing now on some weekends. It should be back up soon, I'm sure. But I'm willing to bet that whatever voodoo they're doing, it's affecting everyone and not just your login. The exact same error happens frequently, and kicks everyone out.

(and incidentally bumping this 'cause I'm a late Feb interview, it's Monday, and I want to see what date they're up to...)

I tried to check my status last night as well and could not log in. I interviewed in early February and still have not heard back from them. I e-mailed the admissions office and was told I'd have a decision this week. People who interviewed later than I did have been accepted though, so I don't know how their system is working right now.

Members don't see this ad :)
I just checked and the site is working again, although still no news on what my status is. Do they really need to take the whole 12 weeks?!! I'm dying here!!

I just checked and the site is working again, although still no news on what my status is. Do they really need to take the whole 12 weeks?!! I'm dying here!!

What if you are at the 12th week?

If you call the office at NYMC, they can tell you if the decision is coming this week or not. If you get an email, it is usually good news :) . If you get a snail mail, it is probably waitlist or rejection :mad:.