Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

NYMC Interview 4/24, is it worth it?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by ReTry, Mar 6, 2007.

1. ReTry

2+ Year Member

Hi Everyone,

I'm somewhat new to SDN, so I'm not sure if there's already a post on this somewhere else. I just got notified of a potential interview at NYMC, but it's scheduled on 4/24. Does this mean that they're interviewing for the wait-list and is there a decent chance that with a good interview I could get in?

Stats: 3.7 cum/3.67 science/34, decent recs., research, volunteering, shadowing. blah blah blah.

2. narc

2+ Year Member

Go if you want a chance of getting in. Seems pretty simple. If you would rather go to hell than NYMC then pass it up.

3. Tatowedges

Tatowedges clap your hands say yeah
    2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    Go if you would rather go to NYMC over another school to which you've been accepted. Not going = no chance.

4. tdd340

tdd340 Assistant to the sensei
    10+ Year Member

Medical Student
    If you have an acceptance only go if you want to go there more than your acceptance. If you don't... get your butt to NY!

5. OP
    OP
    ReTry

2+ Year Member

lol...ok...seems pretty apparent what i should be doing. thanks for the reality check.

6. MadHopsMD

10+ Year Member

Medical Student
    if you dont have an acceptance somewhere...this is a pretty stupid post :laugh:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...