NYMC Interview!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jet915

Shi*ter's Rule
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have a question about the interview time at NYMC. I have an interview there on Nov.12 but it has been so long since I scheduled it that I forgot the time in which I am suppose to show up and where on campus I am suppose to show up. It's been so long that AOL scrapped my email from them as well. I dont want to resort to calling them cause that's a little embarrassing. Someone who knows this please help, I'm leaving for interviews on the east coast tomorrow! Thanks.

Jetson

Members don't see this ad.

Please plan to arrive at the Admissions Office on the first floor of the
Administration building between 8:00-8:15am. You will be given your actual
interview time(s) upon arrival.

In case of inclement weather, please call 914-594-4507; option #7 to hear if New
York Medical College has closed. A campus map and
updated inclement weather information is available on our website at www.nymc.edu.

A few reminders:
? Please bring two (2) copies of your AMCAS essay.
? Review the travel information at
http://www.nymc.edu/admit/medical/info/travelinfo.asp which includes directions,
campus map,
information on overnight accommodations, parking and other travel related materials.
? Don't forget about our student host program which gives you the opportunity to
meet current students, observe student life, and save
money.
? If you must cancel, please do so as soon as possible. If you do not notify us in
advance that you are unable to keep your appointment,
we will be unable to reschedule your interview.

We are looking forward to seeing you.

Sincerely,

New York Medical College
Office of Admissions

Thanks so much Pocwana, you are awesome!

Jetson

Originally posted by Jet915
Thanks so much Pocwana, you are awesome!

Jetson

i know, i know. hehe j/k. no prob jetson. good luck on your interview. nymc is a beautiful campus with a lot to offer.