NYMC MPH summer 2016 -1 year accelerated health policy management

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nadysii8

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone else got accepted at NYMC 1 year accelerated MPH into health policy management?? to start in summer 2016 ???

would love to connect with prospective students and discuss about few things.

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone else got accepted at NYMC 1 year accelerated MPH into health policy management?? to start in summer 2016 ???

Thanks

Thanks
Hey , i got into NYMC program also. Not the accelerated one but just the regular program, i start in january, I'm anxious. Im trying to decide between there and Rutgers. But NYMC is looking good right now. Im moving from another state so it will definitely be a new experience.

Reactions: 1 user
Hopefully i pick NYMC, i guess we will see

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey Guys!! That's great!!! Let me know if you're going to NYMC. I am sure accelerated and regular courses overlap and we will end up taking the same classes together.

I would love to discuss more about housing and other stuff.

Hey , i got into NYMC program also. Not the accelerated one but just the regular program, i start in january, I'm anxious. Im trying to decide between there and Rutgers. But NYMC is looking good right now. Im moving from another state so it will definitely be a new experience.

Hey! Let me know if you decided on NYMC. Where are you planning on staying ?? On campus housing is limited to medical students !! Slim chances of getting into on campus for masters students!!

I start in summer !! I'm already looking for places and all

Hey Everyone! I was recently accepted in the MPH program (HPM) for fall 2016! Would love to connect!

Reactions: 1 user
Hey Everyone! I was recently accepted in the MPH program (HPM) for fall 2016! Would love to connect!
Hey! Let me know if you decided on NYMC. Where are you planning on staying ?? On campus housing is limited to medical students !! Slim chances of getting into on campus for masters students!!

I start in summer !! I'm already looking for places and all
Hopefully i pick NYMC, i guess we will see

Assuming you all ended up going to NYMC, can you share your experience with their MPH program? :)