NYMC Secondary: Are there any essays?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nervousivy

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey,

I'm pretty new to the forums, so I apologize for posting this if the answer has already been posted, but does anyone know if there are essays for NYMC's secondary? I checked the "Official Secondaries" thread, but the link just directed me to the online application. I tried clicking through the application, but it won't let me go through without entering my info. I just want to know if there's an essay and how long it is, so that I can have some sort of idea of what I'm writing and can budget time to do it.

whew, sorry for writing so much...

Members don't see this ad.

nervousivy said:
Hey,

I'm pretty new to the forums, so I apologize for posting this if the answer has already been posted, but does anyone know if there are essays for NYMC's secondary? I checked the "Official Secondaries" thread, but the link just directed me to the online application. I tried clicking through the application, but it won't let me go through without entering my info. I just want to know if there's an essay and how long it is, so that I can have some sort of idea of what I'm writing and can budget time to do it.

NOPE.

nervousivy said:
Hey,

There are no essays.