nervousivy

10+ Year Member
Jul 2, 2006
Status
Pre-Medical
Hey,

I'm pretty new to the forums, so I apologize for posting this if the answer has already been posted, but does anyone know if there are essays for NYMC's secondary? I checked the "Official Secondaries" thread, but the link just directed me to the online application. I tried clicking through the application, but it won't let me go through without entering my info. I just want to know if there's an essay and how long it is, so that I can have some sort of idea of what I'm writing and can budget time to do it.

whew, sorry for writing so much...

Robizzle

1K Member
10+ Year Member
May 28, 2006
Boston & NYC
Status
Medical Student
nervousivy said:
Hey,

I'm pretty new to the forums, so I apologize for posting this if the answer has already been posted, but does anyone know if there are essays for NYMC's secondary? I checked the "Official Secondaries" thread, but the link just directed me to the online application. I tried clicking through the application, but it won't let me go through without entering my info. I just want to know if there's an essay and how long it is, so that I can have some sort of idea of what I'm writing and can budget time to do it.

NOPE.

Taty

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 5, 2002
New York
Status
Resident [Any Field]
nervousivy said:
Hey,

There are no essays.

About the Ads