NYMC Transcript Request

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jyb5011

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So NYMC asked for me to send them my transcript. My GPA is 3.5 and this semester it is going to be lower. However I was taking 21 credits with two jobs. Should I include this fact in the email? Is there any chance of getting an interview?

Members don't see this ad.

So NYMC asked for me to send them my transcript. My GPA is 3.5 and this semester it is going to be lower. However I was taking 21 credits with two jobs. Should I include this fact in the email? Is there any chance of getting an interview?

you can't e-mail transcripts. They have to come from your universities registrar.

I have to email an unofficial one and mail the real one, so I am doing both.

Members don't see this ad :)
I got an invite last cycle after sending in a transcript.

But was that semester better than your overall GPA? I just feel that they asked me to send one because my GPA was low and now that it is lower it seems like adding to reasons for them not to interview me.

To be honest, it was quite a bit higher than my overall GPA. However, if they asked for it you better send it. Maybe you did well in certain sciences classes. You may also want to include an update letter with the unofficial. Not to be defensive- but to show them all of the wonderful things you have been doing. STAY POSITIVE :)

Thanks man, I am staying positive for sure haha. The stress of waiting + 21 creds + work = really lame. Anyway we will see what happens.