NYMC Waitlist is Moving!!!!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

johne

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Because I got in today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:) :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :cool:

Members don't see this ad.

Johne,

CONGRATS!!!!!!!! :) :) Good for you!

Mind if I ask how you found out?

Thanks and congrats again! :)

Congratulations Johnnie Boy :clap: :clap:

Members don't see this ad :)
CONGRATS!!!! :) :clap: :) Wow, two acceptances in one week! That's awesome!!!!!!!!!! Im sure more are going to be coming in Johne.

Does that mean you are going to withdraw from CMS? :wink:

john! yea for you!

I have a question, though, how did they tell you???
i got an email from them yesterday about waitlist, responded yes. then that night got a call from jessica in admissions...called her back today and was told by the secretary that they were asking me if i still wanted to be on the waitlist..but she was really vague and not sure of herself i thought....how annoying after i got excited because of the call.
so anyways, my question is: how did they contact you?

but i am happy for you too:)

Funniest thing?

I read all your posts about the recent email.
So I decided to call them from work since I didn't receive the email. I asked them how I could express my unabated interest even though I have another acceptance. They said write us an email. Things weren't looking good.

I also asked them when the waitlist will move. They said, "Not until next week."

Then one hour later my mom called that she received a Fedex from Valhalla.

Never give up hope!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

John

I am really glad for you, it seems like your first choice!
I, however, am still a little confused about my phone call this morning....Do you guys think I should call again? Did anyone else get a phone calla bout staying on the alt. list?
just wondering...
take care everyone:)

and :clap: john!

Congrats John!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: What a great week!!!!! :D