Quantcast

NYMC - who interviewed in April?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tomatillo

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
Hi Everyone,

Those of us who interviewed in April - any idea when we will hear back? Getting nervous since its close to May 15th and they seem like a notoriously slow school. Any info?

Thanks!

alfie110

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I interviewed in April and we were all told during the information session that we would hear after the May 15th deadline....probably in June sometime. Hope that helps!

Good luck!

tomatillo

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
June!? That sounds so late! Is that legal??

Thanks for the info alfie! did you like nymc?

ruwan

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
tomatillo said:
Hi Everyone,

Those of us who interviewed in April - any idea when we will hear back? Getting nervous since its close to May 18th and they seem like a notoriously slow school. Any info?

Thanks!

I interviewed Feb. 14, and was told 8-12 weeks. I called NYMC two days ago (5/3), and they said that a letter was mailed out that day. Just to give you guys some perspective. Good luck.

feliz48

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I also interviewed. On April 6th. They said about 8-10 weeks. So i expect to hear back well after the May 15th date. They did say however, that were were not interviewing for a waitlist spot, and a student host I stayed with said he was accepted after a late interview when he had applied.

synapse

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
i interviewed early march. haven't heard back yet. been about 8 weeks. :scared:

qnisis

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
ruwan said:
I interviewed Feb. 14, and was told 8-12 weeks. I called NYMC two days ago (5/3), and they said that a letter was mailed out that day. Just to give you guys some perspective. Good luck.

Yep, I interviewed Feb. 28 and got the letter today dated 5/3. If they do it in order looks like still a wait for the April interviewees.

jacksonchan85

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

So it looks like there are still seats available in the class? I'm assuming you guys got acceptance letters?

If so, congrats! I interviewed in April too , hopefully there are still seats left.

ZAZA67401

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Did anyone get accepted or waitlisted or rejected right now from the May 3rd mailing?