Nymc

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

doctor5

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
For any of you who interviewed at NYMC... could you possibly PM me the name of the person who interviewed you or post it in the thread. Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

doctor5 said:
For any of you who interviewed at NYMC... could you possibly PM me the name of the person who interviewed you or post it in the thread. Thanks
Dr. Rachlin--Radiology (I think her first name was Susan?)

cammy1313 said:
Dr. Rachlin--Radiology (I think her first name was Susan?)

Thanks, anyone else remember, I'd really appreciate it

Members don't see this ad :)
doctor5 said:
Thanks, anyone else remember, I'd really appreciate it

Dr. Carl Thompson, phsyiology. He was great. Anyone who gets Dr. Rachlin as an interviewer is lucky, she is considered the funniest/nicest/easiest to talk to teacher that we have. I know alot of people who interviewed with Dr. Felix Wasserman and said that he was really tough. Sort of a mean old man feel...I'm not sure because I've never met him.

I will be interviewing on december 8. When will I find out who my interviewer(s) is/are?

sdnstud said:
I will be interviewing on december 8. When will I find out who my interviewer(s) is/are?
They let you know the day of the interview. It all depends on the availability of the interviewer.

renox9 said:
Anyone who gets Dr. Rachlin as an interviewer is lucky, she is considered the funniest/nicest/easiest to talk to teacher that we have.

Is she the reason why so many students from NYMC match into radiology?