NYMC

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Longbow666

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone accepted to NYMC gotten their bill from BURSAR office (for health and tuition).

I personally have gotten my Health forms (going to the doc monday (I hate going to the doctor, registar paper work (which are do on registration day at NYMC), Housing info, got the info from my room mates and I have sent in my financial aid info, but I got a call that some info was wrong and was corrected, still waiting for the package (has anybody gotten a package?

Members don't see this ad.

I must sound real paranoid, but I am only paranoid if they are not out to get me..besides look what we went through applying!!! LOL

Hey I don't want to sound like a jerk, but isn't it highly unlikely that the any of the other ~100 students accepted to your school are checking this board? (Although... anything's possible.) I suggest you call up NYMC main office and ask them if you should have received the materials by now.

Members don't see this ad :)
I received a package from the bursar about a week ago which had the tuition bill and health insurance information. I haven't gotten an actual financial aid packed sent to me, but you can get yours on their website (which is where you accept it, if you haven't done that already). I also got my housing info, and registration stuff too. Can you believe we'll be there in 3 weeks!! :eek: :eek:

Hi,

how much did you guys have to send in for the initial deposit to save your spot?? Thanks.

It was $100...not too bad compared to some of the deposits at other schools. And of course it's applied to your tuition in the fall.

NYMC People:

I am having problems filling out Part II of the financial aid...I did Part I (no problem) however, where is PART II..I clicked everywhere, online application it said to wait for the process to be completed (but it is done)...Please help... :mad: :rolleyes: :oops: :D ;)