NYU 1 yr.certificate Program.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dr26sh

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi Everybody,
I have obtained admission to a 1 yr.certificate Program at NYU in Endodontics.I am a foreign trianed dentist.I was wondering as to how useful is this program ........in the sense do we get to work on patients as soon as the course starts? How good is NYU? Is anybody doing or done this course?If there is could u please give me a fair idea about it like the pros and cons of this program.
Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Congrats!Unfortunatly I cannot tell You anything about this Program.I am a foreign trained dentist myself,could I ask You a couple questions?
1.Do You plan to practice in US?
2.Are You going to be board eligible after this program?
3.I do not know You situation of course,but did You consider getting DDS/DMD through special programs for foreign trained dentists and if yes why did You choose Your route?
Tnanks.

Dear friends,

One year Certificate program is not a program which make you eligible for Dental Licensure. Only a DDS degree from any US school will do the job. NYU is currently offering its 1 yr Certificte program due to the fact that it is a private University. US$40,000 for 1 yr Program....hmmm...its a money game only!!!!
Visit my site at www.dentalsite.cjb.net for current offerings for International Dentists in USA :)