Buccaneer123

10+ Year Member
Mar 28, 2009
Status
Pre-Dental
Hey,

I was on the bus and lost the checklist that accompanied the acceptance letter. Could someone tell me the check amount/who to write the check to, and the remaining items on the checklist?

Thanks!

sciencegod

10+ Year Member
Nov 20, 2008
Status
Pre-Dental
Hey,

I was on the bus and lost the checklist that accompanied the acceptance letter. Could someone tell me the check amount/who to write the check to, and the remaining items on the checklist?

Thanks!
No. Nobody tell him!

You will lose your spot and I will get your spot :D

May 4, 2009
Status
Here's the checklist (I hope this is what you are looking for). If not PM me, let's see if I can be more helpful.

- Obtain a BA/BS degree by August 1, 2010, if not already obtained. This includes the successful completion of all prereq required by NYUCD
- Maintain a satisfactory academic record that is expected to be of the same high standards as those upon which we based your acceptance
- Submit NYUCD an official degree noted transcript when available, as well as official transcripts from every college or university where courses were taken.
- Meet all applicable deadlines.

In addition... 2 non-refundable deposits
1st deposit of 1500 by Jan 15, 2010
2nd deposit of 1000 by April 1, 2010
Payable to NYU College of Dentistry
Address: NYU College of Dentistry
Office Student Affairs and Admissions
Attn: Fall 2010 DDS Program
345 East 24th Street, 10W
New York, NY 10010

I guess the deposit deadline depends on your acceptance date so it might change. I would recommend calling and ask.

If you are missing something else, just pm me. good luck!

fldnstrm

5+ Year Member
Jun 18, 2009
NY,NY
Status
Dental Student
Yes you can make it out to me for $2500. My address is . . . . :laugh: I would just call the school in the morning and I am sure they would be more than happy to help you out with your predicament.

sciencegod

10+ Year Member
Nov 20, 2008
Status
Pre-Dental
here's the checklist (i hope this is what you are looking for). If not pm me, let's see if i can be more helpful.

- obtain a ba/bs degree by august 1, 2010, if not already obtained. This includes the successful completion of all prereq required by nyucd
- maintain a satisfactory academic record that is expected to be of the same high standards as those upon which we based your acceptance
- submit nyucd an official degree noted transcript when available, as well as official transcripts from every college or university where courses were taken.
- meet all applicable deadlines.

In addition... 2 non-refundable deposits
1st deposit of 1500 by jan 15, 2010
2nd deposit of 1000 by april 1, 2010
payable to nyu college of dentistry
address: Nyu college of dentistry
office student affairs and admissions
attn: Fall 2010 dds program
345 east 24th street, 10w
new york, ny 10010

i guess the deposit deadline depends on your acceptance date so it might change. I would recommend calling and ask.

If you are missing something else, just pm me. Good luck!
i hate you!!!!

Buccaneer123

10+ Year Member
Mar 28, 2009
Status
Pre-Dental
No I did call them and they said will till the end of the week and then call back. And I vaguely remember reading 2500 due April 1st.

So we need to send our official transcripts again to NYU directly even if I sent them previously to AADSAS?