NYU Acceptance but lost checklist

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Buccaneer123

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey,

I was on the bus and lost the checklist that accompanied the acceptance letter. Could someone tell me the check amount/who to write the check to, and the remaining items on the checklist?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I don't know but congratulations!!!!

Last edited:
Hey,

I was on the bus and lost the checklist that accompanied the acceptance letter. Could someone tell me the check amount/who to write the check to, and the remaining items on the checklist?

Thanks!

No. Nobody tell him!

You will lose your spot and I will get your spot :D

Members don't see this ad :)
Here's the checklist (I hope this is what you are looking for). If not PM me, let's see if I can be more helpful.

- Obtain a BA/BS degree by August 1, 2010, if not already obtained. This includes the successful completion of all prereq required by NYUCD
- Maintain a satisfactory academic record that is expected to be of the same high standards as those upon which we based your acceptance
- Submit NYUCD an official degree noted transcript when available, as well as official transcripts from every college or university where courses were taken.
- Meet all applicable deadlines.

In addition... 2 non-refundable deposits
1st deposit of 1500 by Jan 15, 2010
2nd deposit of 1000 by April 1, 2010
Payable to NYU College of Dentistry
Address: NYU College of Dentistry
Office Student Affairs and Admissions
Attn: Fall 2010 DDS Program
345 East 24th Street, 10W
New York, NY 10010

I guess the deposit deadline depends on your acceptance date so it might change. I would recommend calling and ask.

If you are missing something else, just pm me. good luck!

Yes you can make it out to me for $2500. My address is . . . . :laugh: I would just call the school in the morning and I am sure they would be more than happy to help you out with your predicament.

here's the checklist (i hope this is what you are looking for). If not pm me, let's see if i can be more helpful.

- obtain a ba/bs degree by august 1, 2010, if not already obtained. This includes the successful completion of all prereq required by nyucd
- maintain a satisfactory academic record that is expected to be of the same high standards as those upon which we based your acceptance
- submit nyucd an official degree noted transcript when available, as well as official transcripts from every college or university where courses were taken.
- meet all applicable deadlines.

In addition... 2 non-refundable deposits
1st deposit of 1500 by jan 15, 2010
2nd deposit of 1000 by april 1, 2010
payable to nyu college of dentistry
address: Nyu college of dentistry
office student affairs and admissions
attn: Fall 2010 dds program
345 east 24th street, 10w
new york, ny 10010

i guess the deposit deadline depends on your acceptance date so it might change. I would recommend calling and ask.

If you are missing something else, just pm me. Good luck!

i hate you!!!!

No I did call them and they said will till the end of the week and then call back. And I vaguely remember reading 2500 due April 1st.

So we need to send our official transcripts again to NYU directly even if I sent them previously to AADSAS?