NYU acceptance?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

poetikfuzion

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I plan to attend NYU for dental school in the future? Can anyone provide any info about their interviewing process? Whats a competitive GPA/DAT score? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Go to NYU's website for the exact numbers, but I believe you need at least a 3.0 to be competitive.

May I ask why NYU is your top choice? There are a lot better schools out there, just curious.

Interview proces is same as anywhere else. Apply through AADSAS and they will grant an interview based on that.

Members don't see this ad :)
NYU is a great school and IS my top choice as well. but make sure you are choosing your schools for the right reasons. like any other school, NYU is not for everyone.

Comet

heh im choosin NYU cuz of the movie Loser with that american pie dude...it looks like a cool school...hahaha just kidding. Im choosing NYU cuz id like to live in New York and practice and it seems like a great school...is it competitive?

now you are talking...

As far as i know, NYU is not the most competitive school out there. In fact it seems to be a bit more forgiving than many other schools.

Comet