1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

NYU-after the decision letter

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by godiva, Apr 26, 2004.

1. godiva

godiva Junior Member

Hello guys,

Now that I got an acceptance letter from NYU, what am I supposed to receive in the following few weeks? Just want to make sure I'm not missing anything!!!

1) health form
    2) residence application form
    3) anything else..???

Also, I'd like to apply for the loan (And I'm Canadian..!!). Any suggestions as to how I could go about searching..??? :confused:

Thank you very much for all your help! Looking forward to seeing you all in August!! :D

2. LibertyB

LibertyB BusyBee
    5+ Year Member

Dental Student
    Not sure, but I got my letter last week (dated Apr 14) !!!!

Nice meeting you future classmate! :)

3. VancouverDoc2b

VancouverDoc2b TheApprentice
    7+ Year Member

Godiva, When did u interview?? and with who?? i have one coming up...any tips?

thanks

4. LetMeIn

LetMeIn Member
    7+ Year Member

nice to see some canadians gettin in!

You guys are gonna love it... canucks florish in Dschool down south! Its no secret.

5. godiva

godiva Junior Member

Hello VancouverDoc2b,

I had an interview with Dr. Blades on March 22nd and got accepted about a month later. The interview itself was more like a casual conversation.. don't worry too much about it! They're just trying to get to know you.. be yourself! I think that is the best way to express yourself!!! :)

Super good luck to you!!! Hope to see you in August~!!! :D

6. Don't forget financial aid package. I haven't received any of the three yet.