NYU and BU, still interviewing?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jamie001

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if NYU and BU still interview? thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Does anyone know if NYU and BU still interview? thanks!

i think NYU is about done... that's what they made it sound like when i was there 3 weeks ago. someone correct me if they've heard something else.

jb!:)

NYU said that they will be still interviewing until April. I called yesterday.

Members don't see this ad :)
BUSDM will be interviewing at least until the end of March. Its on a rolling admissions so that it is possible that the all the seats may have been filled. However they generally tell you this before hand. If your interview went well and someone who was proviously accepted decides against going to BUSDM or dentistry; then there's always a chance that you could be offered their now vacant spot. Remember most acceptances (especially straight-from college applicants) at dental schools are provisional with pending graduation and course completion requirements. So even if any dental school says that you might be interviewing for a waitlist, you shouldn't lose hope. If its feasible I would still attend the interview because that means there's still a chance that you could get in. And besides no one in your class knows how close anyone else came to not getting in that year... Its not about how you get in, its about how you get out of dental school that counts.

Yea I have a late BU interview...march 13th yikes!

Thanks so much everyone! I had started loosing hope!