• Pharmacy Job Market Webinar - Starting at 8 PM

Are you considering applying to pharmacy school but are concerned about job prospects when you graduate? Hear from three PharmDs about their experiences and options outside of retail pharmacy!

jamie001

10+ Year Member
Feb 20, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
Does anyone know if NYU and BU still interview? thanks!

J

jackbauer!

Does anyone know if NYU and BU still interview? thanks!

i think NYU is about done... that's what they made it sound like when i was there 3 weeks ago. someone correct me if they've heard something else.

jb!:)

Uracil

10+ Year Member
May 17, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
NYU said that they will be still interviewing until April. I called yesterday.

About the Ads

MrVagus

licensed to fill
10+ Year Member
Oct 5, 2006
Boston
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
BUSDM will be interviewing at least until the end of March. Its on a rolling admissions so that it is possible that the all the seats may have been filled. However they generally tell you this before hand. If your interview went well and someone who was proviously accepted decides against going to BUSDM or dentistry; then there's always a chance that you could be offered their now vacant spot. Remember most acceptances (especially straight-from college applicants) at dental schools are provisional with pending graduation and course completion requirements. So even if any dental school says that you might be interviewing for a waitlist, you shouldn't lose hope. If its feasible I would still attend the interview because that means there's still a chance that you could get in. And besides no one in your class knows how close anyone else came to not getting in that year... Its not about how you get in, its about how you get out of dental school that counts.

zthang

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Feb 22, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
Yea I have a late BU interview...march 13th yikes!

jamie001

10+ Year Member
Feb 20, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
Thanks so much everyone! I had started loosing hope!

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.