1. What do you find most helpful? Give us your feedback on the 2019 SDN Member Survey to help further the SDN mission (and win prizes!)
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Nyu and micellaneus

Discussion in 'International Dental' started by loco81, Mar 15, 2007.

1. loco81

7+ Year Member

Dentist
    hi guys , how s everything .
    Hope that most of you doing fine in this process in a whole different world . But finally that s what all of us here in the states have chose to.
    I really do not want to get into polithics and , religion , etc as recently there was a thread which got really involved in those issues , and what for. I read colleagues and moreover human beings throwing personal attacks based in citizenship , bla , bla , bla jajaja. Finally we are all trying to make a life in a great country , where great people live and maybe not to great like any other country , obviously. But I personally do not know many countries so opened to different cultures , where you can be what you want to be, you just need the desire and perseverance. If we all just tried to see the good things about life and places , etc and not always the bad things .uau
    what a wise guy John Lennon , most of you have listened " imagine" several times i Imagine.
    However the topic of this thread is completely different , I just started writing and remembered an old thread about who is american .

My last chance for 2007 is NYU advanced standing program , and every single day I call them they keep saying that my application is still under review , at least i have not recieved a rejection yet , jeje , but i recently read someones popst who said that NYU will be having interviews till the 1st of april.
    So does anybody know what should I expect , perhaps no , but I just felt like writing this post , jeje. Kinda getting nuts with nothing certain and thoughts about my past , present and moreover future. I suppouse that many of you are going through this kind of crisis.
    I am thinking in applying to one of the yearly advanced program for foreign dentist at NYU which I know as most of you that has nothing to do with advanced standing . But anyway I see that like a good back up plan. Does anybody know something about the program that I am talking about . I assume that it would increase chances of getting into an advanced standing program for the next year > Deadline?? I tried calling them but got into their answering machine several times. Worthwhile>?? etc .( nevertheless still hoping to get into NYU advanced standing program first choice )
    Anyway , I hope I did not bored anyone with this weird post .
    Good luck to all of you , hope didn't have grammar mistakes jeje
    best wishes
    Never give up with anything you start with

2. drobla

drobla Member
    7+ Year Member

Non-Student
    I am in the same boat.
    Would you tell me what yearly NYU program are you talking about?
    thanks,

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...