NYU and palm pilot requirement?????

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mmasurf

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i know how useful palm pilots are for dental students but is it necessary and a requirement for D1 nyu students? they want us to get one but why get it if your not going to use it, should we wait till D3?

Members don't see this ad.

i know how useful palm pilots are for dental students but is it necessary and a requirement for D1 nyu students? they want us to get one but why get it if your not going to use it, should we wait till D3?

i was curious about the same thing. why get one now when they will be out of date by the time we actually need it?

also, i was looking at getting a phone with windows mobile on it instead of just the PDA. I was looking the cingular blackjack...any NYU students use this kinda device?

thanks, jb!:)

same here man, i was planning to get a treo that uses palm os, which makes sense because why carry a phone, a palm pilot when u can carry one.

Members don't see this ad :)
I wanted to get the iphone (coming june!!!) but my contract is not over until next year! damn you t-mobile