• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.

hi-speed513

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
Status
Has anyone received one of the $25,000 scholarships from nyu? does anyone know how many of those they give out/what kind of stats are needed to get one? thanks!

sarah

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 15, 2004
Visit site
Status
my friend who went to college with me got $25000 from NYU. i'm not very sure why and how she got it, and my friend isn't sure either. she said she never applied for it. she guesses that all u need to be is a minority with a good gpa (>3.0)

sxr71

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 10, 2002
Visit site
Status
I heard that NYU can be lenient in giving scholarships, but I didn't get one.

About the Ads

hi-speed513

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
Status
yes, 25 g's each year (renewable each year if the recipient maintains a 3.0 or above gpa. )

Apoptosis

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Apr 21, 2002
NY
Visit site
Status
yes, the give out 25K and 10K ones. Depends on how bad they want you to go to their school I guess.

I believe it probably has something to do with academics and need but not totally sure.

About the Ads