NYU anyone?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jonny-5

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone else is applying to NYU. What did you think of the application, etc?

Thanks. :)

Members don't see this ad.

Hey Jonny-5. My application is set to go in the mail tomorrow. It took a very long time...particulary typing in all the coursework. And then of course, the words started to slope downwards and so I had to retype the app! Well it's done :) Good luck to you!

hey,

this is my second time applying to nyu and the app is a bit of a pain. my undergraduate was a quarter system too, so that did not help out much. the nice thing is that there is only one application and there are not any essays, which i feel is a little bit of a waste since they also have an interview process, but that is definitely up for argument.

anyhow, i would just suggest getting your file complete as early as possible. my undergrad transcript office screwed up three times last year and did not send them my transcript until right before the deadline, which was in january. needless to say, i did not even get an interview . . . could have been other reasons, but i would like to think that i have a chance this year. anyhow, good luck with nyu, it seems pretty sweet if you want to live in a big city. :D