Nyu ap waitlist 2012

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hey. Fren congrats you deserve it I know you, you dropped me in station , all the best , i am also wait listed , waiting for call so happy for you quickdds

Members don't see this ad.

Hello all,

I called Mara today & she said all the seats are full for now. So I guess our chances are even slimmer now. Looks like its time to move on... people plz keep on calling them & post any new update here.

Hello all,

I called Mara today & she said all the seats are full for now. So I guess our chances are even slimmer now. Looks like its time to move on... people plz keep on calling them & post any new update here.

It looks like not many were called from wait list

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello all,

ok

Last edited:
it looks like nyu is done with calls for this year. classes are full.

Exactly what you want to convey? more acceptance letters are coming ? And news from whom? I request you to reply.

Thanks

Hello All,

Sorry for late reply. What Mara said was classes are full for now but if any candidate is not cleared to start they will make last minute calls. I guess its about visa thing. She said that few students status are pending. So that means if someone gets rejected in visa interview we get a call. It is like Indian cricket team's luck. Lets see what happens. If anyone has any new news please share.

Congratulations,MIZZOUTIG

R u aware recently any one got acceptance letter? or now any seat or admission still available? Till what date admission continued? Pl let us know any information.

Thanks.

Finally Time for banana dance. Today I got magic call from Mara. yay!!! Looks like things are looking up for waitlisted people... It was quite a journey!! good luck to everyone who are waiting & keep calling them..

Congrats!!!! I am joining you for banana dance!!! Even I got a call from Mara!!! Woooo!!!! Guys waiting list is moving ahead!! Just pray god!! Good luck to everyone!!!

congratulations sonachinu..when was your interview..? also pls share your stats

Finally Time for banana dance. Today I got magic call from Mara. yay!!! Looks like things are looking up for waitlisted people... It was quite a journey!! good luck to everyone who are waiting & keep calling them..

I m in toooo!!!:thumbup::soexcited::soexcited::soexcited:

congratulations siddhans....when was your interview..? Can you pls share your stats...

My stats are Part 1 87, part 2 80, toefl 109. 3+ years of exp in US (observership),Volunteered in blood centers for 3 years. I am on H4

My stats are part1 84, done with part 2, Toefl 110, 3 years clinical experience, 6 months observership experience, some presentations..I m on h4...some Volunteer work in USA

hey congrats to all those who got accepted..i have a question..wat did mara tell wen she called u?did she ask anything??also do u all have to pay d tuition and fee in a short time or u have enough time??