NYU College of Dentistry Class of 2025 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys ! Congratulations everyone who got accepted ... does anyone know the last day of acceptance ?? Also, has there been any movement in waitlist ??

Reactions: 1 users
Hey guys ! Congratulations everyone who got accepted ... does anyone know the last day of acceptance ?? Also, has there been any movement in waitlist ??
I just called admissions, they said they’re still reviewing till the first day if classes, which is next Tuesday, after that they’ll send rejection letters. Hope that helps

Reactions: 1 user
Hey everyone! I just got my acceptance today. So hope is still there!!

Members don't see this ad :)
tues is orientation not the first day, anyone know when the first day is and if they’ll still be accepting people until then?
I think orientation is part of the first week of classes based on the academic calendar online

Hi guys! Do you guys know when the last day to find out is? 😅
At this point, I’m going to start re-studying to the the DAT, I can’t believe this is how long the school takes to notify students on the waitlist.

Yep, just got a status update
Definitely just cried my eyes out, but no worries we will reapply and we will become dentists. I’m gonna use bootcamp this time and study for 3 months, let me know if you want to study/help each other out :)

Definitely just cried my eyes out, but no worries we will reapply and we will become dentists. I’m gonna use bootcamp this time and study for 3 months, let me know if you want to study/help each other out :)
Don’t cry!!! Im a D1 at NYU, if you have any questions or need any help please message me! I’ll try to help you as much as possible

Reactions: 2 users
Current D4 at NYU here. Any questions about the school and my experience, feel free to shoot me a message!