About the Ads

artist2022

UCLA D4 🎉
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
2+ Year Member
Dec 25, 2016
  1. Dental Student
Well I did but I feel like it's not enough so I want to know what people really think about it after they got accepted.
Then it'd be better to look at the old class threads to find current students to ask:

ktran15

Jun 19, 2020
  1. Pre-Dental
Relevant.

Thank you!

ktran15

Jun 19, 2020
  1. Pre-Dental
Then it'd be better to look at the old class threads to find current students to ask:

Thanks. I really appreciate it!

Aug 3, 2017
North Scottsdale, Arizona
  1. Dentist
Why do people have to be salty? I did the research on my own and already finished the supplementary question. I'm afraid that my answer can be similar to other people so that's why I'm here to look for more information. I thought this is the community for pre-doctors or at least for educational people. But you speak like brainless wibu

If you peruse enough threads on sdn re: NYU .... you''ll realize why there is this attitude. I know nothing about NYU, except that NYU is ridiculously expensive. So many threads here about the negative realities of paying this future DS debt.

You might get better responses if you prefaced in your post that your parents are paying for DS. You live in the city. NYU was to be your ONLY choice. Etc. Etc.

If on the other hand you are taking out loans for NYU. Then you should listen to sdn. It just might save you from a life time of debt servitude.

Reactions: 1 user
About the Ads
This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.