NYU College of Dentistry

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

trannguyen15

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm about to apply this cycle so I really appreciate every advice y'all have for me. What do you like about NYU School of Dentistry?

Members don't see this ad.

Relevant.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
You're gunna have to do your own research on the school to fill out that supplemental bud...

Well I did but I feel like it's not enough so I want to know what people really think about it after they got accepted.

• Dislike
Well I did but I feel like it's not enough so I want to know what people really think about it after they got accepted.
Then it'd be better to look at the old class threads to find current students to ask:

Relevant.

Thank you!

Then it'd be better to look at the old class threads to find current students to ask:

Thanks. I really appreciate it!

Why do people have to be salty? I did the research on my own and already finished the supplementary question. I'm afraid that my answer can be similar to other people so that's why I'm here to look for more information. I thought this is the community for pre-doctors or at least for educational people. But you speak like brainless wibu

If you peruse enough threads on sdn re: NYU .... you''ll realize why there is this attitude. I know nothing about NYU, except that NYU is ridiculously expensive. So many threads here about the negative realities of paying this future DS debt.

You might get better responses if you prefaced in your post that your parents are paying for DS. You live in the city. NYU was to be your ONLY choice. Etc. Etc.

If on the other hand you are taking out loans for NYU. Then you should listen to sdn. It just might save you from a life time of debt servitude.