NYU feb24th interview results..

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dentaldoc

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Any idea whether the results will be mailed by this friday?.The school will be closed for 2 weeks for spring break after this friday(mar 4th)..

Members don't see this ad.

Correction - Spring Break is for one week. :)

ToothGuy05 said:
Correction - Spring Break is for one week. :)

That's right. I called today.

rahmed

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello guys,
I was wondering whether any one called NYU and found out whether the results have been mailed already or do we have to wait one more week an they are goining to mail us after spring break?

Anyway thanks to toothguy and rahmed for finding out that the spring break is for one week!

Hello guys,

Since gpsbhattel from our batch received his acceptance on friday itself, I am wondering any other candidates from our batch received acceptance letters on saturday or today yet?

I am waiting for mine today - if at all they have sent me one :eek:

All the best to the rest of you :luck: Hope you guys post some good news by tommorow..

hi dental doc,

did u receive any kind of information from nyu? i did not get any type of letter from them till now. i read from march 3rd post... it revealed that 3 candidates received acceptance. its really making me nervous to wait like this. pls let me know if u heard anything from them.

thankyou.
1star.

dentaldoc said:
Hello guys,

Since gpsbhattel from our batch received his acceptance on friday itself, I am wondering any other candidates from our batch received acceptance letters on saturday or today yet?

I am waiting for mine today - if at all they have sent me one :eek:

All the best to the rest of you :luck: Hope you guys post some good news by tommorow..

Hi,
How r u doing?..I received a waitlist letter from NYU yesterday :eek: :eek:
If you call them they will let you know whether any letter has been mailed to you..Good luck :luck:

Hi dental doc,

DID'nt u get admission at UCLA and UB?and u are waitlisted at NYU ......i mean ...wow......i dont know what to say?hey congrats with u r admission and good luck.

dentaldoc said:
Hi,
How r u doing?..I received a waitlist letter from NYU yesterday :eek: :eek:
If you call them they will let you know whether any letter has been mailed to you..Good luck :luck:

Hi,

I am also waitlisted in NYU, I got a letter two days ago. This is so disappointing. Good luck to everyone else....

Yikes.. All this sounds soooooo scary. And I still even haven't appeared for the interview yet.
I will be there on the 24'th.
All the best dudes