NYU Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

qui1027

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi! For those of you who interviewed at NYU, which hotels did you stay at? I'm looking for a hotel that is very close to the school, affordable, and safe. Thanks for the suggestions! :)

Members don't see this ad.

You can also stay with a med student. Call the admissions office and ask them!

qui1027 said:
Hi! For those of you who interviewed at NYU, which hotels did you stay at? I'm looking for a hotel that is very close to the school, affordable, and safe. Thanks for the suggestions! :)

You are funny. Affortable and Manhattan don't go together.

Members don't see this ad :)
This is good question. I will be in Dec. and I would love to stay with a student but my fiance would like to come along as well and I feel awkward asking for both of us to stay. I think I know what I am going to do but I was wondering what others think about this situation.

wildcatbio06 said:
This is good question. I will be in Dec. and I would love to stay with a student but my fiance would like to come along as well and I feel awkward asking for both of us to stay. I think I know what I am going to do but I was wondering what others think about this situation.

sounds to me like a perfect opportunity for a menage a trois ;)

haha... all joking aside, try http://www.travelocity.com/ or http://www.expedia.com/

congrats on the interview! :luck:

;) That's what I was thinking. JUST KIDDING (I'll be in trouble for this).

I stayed at a comfort inn affiliated hotel (think it was called the arlington). It was near 25th and 5th, I believe it was 18 West 25th street perhaps. The rate was kinda steep, $190/night, but it was safe, clean, etc and about a 15 min walk to the med school (I walk kinda fast tho, so maybe more like 20 min). At any rate, it was the closest I could find at a semi-reasonable rate. Best of luck with the interview.