nyu interview

Discussion in 'Dental' started by cjharry, Oct 29, 2002.

1. cjharry

cjharry Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

hi

can somebody enlighten me about interview in new york university for the advanced standing program, please......! i'm very anxious about it.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. dr_hannibal

dr_hannibal Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I had previously posted this in this forum. I'll just copy and paste for your benefit-
    Like when did it start?

It started at 8 AM sharp. They told me to be there at the school by 8. I did have some time to catch up on some coffee and breakfast though.

how many people interviewed you?

Only one. The interview lasted for about 30 minutes.

what did they ask?

They'd ask you just about anything that is asked in a routine interview. Like, why NYU? etc etc......

what about staying in NYC?

It is towards the expensive side. A shared studio would cost you around 10k a year.

If you're asking me about stayin in NYC for the period of the interview. I dunno much abt it. But, you could refer to the predental forum (there's a thread dedicated to the nyu interview). They did mention a 3 star hotel called Marcel ( I believe it would cost you 120 dollars/ day).

4. cjharry

cjharry Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

i think i'll have an anxiety attack waiting for the interview day. do u know what % of the people called for the interview are selected? and does the date of the interview matter as i got it only for the 9th of jan 03, is it too late?