NYU Langone AEGD Didactics?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gunner4ever

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm looking at AEGDs/GPRs right now and an important factor for me is the didactic component because our dental school was weak in that regard. Could anyone who's in an NYU AEGD program share the specifics about how the didactics are and how you feel about them?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys,

I'm looking at AEGDs/GPRs right now and an important factor for me is the didactic component because our dental school was weak in that regard. Could anyone who's in an NYU AEGD program share the specifics about how the didactics are and how you feel about them?

Thanks!
There are many different NYU Langone programs. Each one is completely separate and basically operates on its own .

That being said, what do you mean by didactics? IMO you don't really need robust knowledge of biochem to be a successful GP.

What matters more is the amount of reps you get of clinic and the breadth of cases you get to do.

There are many different NYU Langone programs. Each one is completely separate and basically operates on its own .

That being said, what do you mean by didactics? IMO you don't really need robust knowledge of biochem to be a successful GP.

What matters more is the amount of reps you get of clinic and the breadth of cases you get to do.

I mean that all the NYU Langone share the same online didactics... And not biochem.

Members don't see this ad :)