Nyu Last Year Waitlisted Applicant

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

santy

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
ANY COMMENTS ABOUT THIS YEAR, WHETHER THAY ARE GOING TO CALL US AGAIN FOR THE INTERVIEW OR THEY WILL SEND DIRECTLY ACCEPTANCE OR REJECTION LETTERS TO US:confused:, PLEASE REPLY WHOEVER WAS IN THE LAST YEAR NYU WAITLIST. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

Members don't see this ad.

Hi There

I was also waitlisted last year. Have'nt heard anything yet from NYU. They say we are as good as a fresh candidate and they might re interview us. Has any other last year waitlisted candidates heard anything.

Has any waitlisted candidate re interviewed this year. Please post here and releive us of the confusion. All inputs appreciated.

Thanks
M19

They gave me same reply that i have to wait for interveiw.
Lets hope best.

Members don't see this ad :)
it seems they are very mean and rude because if any college had already interviewed a candidate previous year, that candidate should not be re-interviewed, rather should be given priority because he is in the que since last year. i don't know whether i am right or wrong but it's really killing me.

They gave me same reply that i have to wait for interveiw.
Lets hope best.
thank you for replying atleast we are sailing in the same boat.please be in touch and let me know if any thing new comes up for us. I think this way we can know that what's going on with the last year waitlisted applicants. can you pls tell me your stat?