NYU masters in biology (oral track) fall 2022

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

toothfairyyyy15

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anybody applied to this program? Or has any information on it?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Literally none. Are there any links that provide info about nyu oral bio other than the nyu gsas website?

Members don't see this ad :)
They rejected me today. I am an applicant from China. The app deadline is June 30, and they rejected me before all the applicants turn in their app materials. They just wrote two sentences in the email to say that I am not selected after I submitted my volunteer, internship, shadowing, refined PS, and many other stuffs. I feel devastated about the outcome, but I have to move on. To be honest, I will not recommend this program to anyone in the future.

Are you an international student?
They rejected me today. I am an applicant from China. The app deadline is June 30, and they rejected me before all the applicants turn in their app materials. They just wrote two sentences in the email to say that I am not selected after I submitted my volunteer, internship, shadowing, refined PS, and many other stuffs. I feel devastated about the outcome, but I have to move on. To be honest, I will not recommend this program to anyone in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.