NYU not full just yet

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Helper

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Don't give up hope on NYU just yet, for those on the alternate list for 2003. I think some people who got accepted at NYU dont plan to attend. So, I believe with good reason that there will be spots available, unless NYU just decides not to honor them.

Good luck to all !

Members don't see this ad.

hi guys:

i was just browsing through this website and saw a lot of e-mails regarding admission and licensure.....i'm going to attend NYU this fall and kinda know how their system works....

you have to apply early !!!!and if you get a letter saying that they are reviewing your file and no decision has been taken yet....chances are that you will probably not be able to make it for that year...

i also sensed a lot of uncertainty and confusion that this is putting so many of us into...but trust me if you are totally motivated and want to get into dental school ...you can do it..

don't ever lose hope... and remember that there is always light at the end of the tunnel

good luck all.

:cool:

Hi, I recieved an admission letter from NYU today so I will be joining this fall. I am a female from India and would like to talk to some female who is joining too to maybe discuss housing and share one if possible.

hi simi,
maybe u shud open a new thread so that more people wud read it.
itsme