NYU Revisit Weekend

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Risa

like Lisa with an R
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Who's going?

I can't wait!

Members don't see this ad.

Risa said:
Who's going?

I can't wait!

:love:

As an added bonus, Saturday is the St. Patty's day celebration in Hoboken, for all who are down :luck: :luck:

BMW M3 said:

As an added bonus, Saturday is the St. Patty's day celebration in Hoboken, for all who are down :luck: :luck:
As a real added bonus, I'll be there...I kid, I kid. But I'm definitely looking forward to it. Talked to some friends who are 1st years and they have tests tomorrow and friday, so friday night they're all gonna be partying...should be a good time.

Members don't see this ad :)
BMW M3 said:

I'm down. Let's hit up the boken on the way back!

I'll be there. Anybody here about hotels yet, or are they just gonna tell us when we get there?

Haven't heard a thing about hotels yet... I'm assuming its all taken care of by the time we get there and we've just gotta check in

bgreet said:
I'm down. Let's hit up the boken on the way back!

Let the beer flow :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

What are you guys wearing on the first day, Friday (tommorrow).... ? specifically, guys...

I'm resurrecting this thread to say that my pictures from the weekend are now on facebook! So if you're in them and wanna see, friend me or PM me or whatever.

And relatedly, who else was sad to go back to school/work/not NYU?

I was sad to come back to work

Yea... I had a lot of fun this weekend.. wish it lasted longer

I wish I knew who you guys were

NunoBR said:
I wish I knew who you guys were

How may people were at the revisit weekend? I wasn't there (i'm on the waitlist), but I was just curious.

allisonbk said:
How may people were at the revisit weekend? I wasn't there (i'm on the waitlist), but I was just curious.

They said around 160.
It was nice.
NYU is a great school and from what I hear has great waitlist movement.
I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. good luck :luck:

Risa said:

Nice pix Risa :thumbup: definitely a lot of familiar faces and I do vaguely remember seeing you ;)