1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. This forum is for support and discussion only. Please promote test prep materials/services (including AMAs) in the Special Offers subforum only. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

NYU Study Group?

Discussion in 'MCAT: Medical College Admissions Test' started by CG145, Aug 15, 2015.

1. CG145

2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    I started studying for the MCAT. Planning to take it next year. I work full-time and part-time in grad school (I know, it's insane, lots of work, etc). I was wondering if someone from NYU is interested in study groups?
    let me know if someone is interested.

PS: Good Luck to all test takers.

2. ven2083

2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    Would you be interested in studying over skype/google hangouts?

3. Rei02sDinnerParty

2+ Year Member

Medical Student (Accepted)
    I work full time in the city but would be very interested in a weekend study group, perhaps over Skype/hangouts

4. ven2083

2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    If anyone wants to study over Skype just PM me or add me on Skype Ven2083 is the name