Kneecoal

10+ Year Member
Mar 2, 2009
Long Island, NY
Status
Pre-Dental
... i'm devastated. i don't know what to do. they told me that they found a few more higher-quality students in the people they've still been interviewing recently!! i had no idea what to say i was so shell-shocked. i let the other school i got into go because i knew i'd go here!!! how did this happen?!? what do i do??? should i call them tomorrow?

Feb 4, 2010
Status
Pre-Dental
... i'm devastated. i don't know what to do. they told me that they found a few more higher-quality students in the people they've still been interviewing recently!! i had no idea what to say i was so shell-shocked. i let the other school i got into go because i knew i'd go here!!! how did this happen?!? what do i do??? should i call them tomorrow?
This has to be an april foooooools, good one tho.

Dent010

5+ Year Member
Apr 19, 2009
Status
Dental Student
I really hope this is just an April fools joke... if not I am SOOOOOO sorry and would definitely give the school a call...

dentalWorks

Nights Watchmen
7+ Year Member
Jun 25, 2009
Sterling Hts, Mi
Status
Dentist
My underestand is that after a student gets an acceptance, he/she has a wait period to send in the deposit or they revoke it. But if the period is not reached, I don't think they can legally revoke your acceptance, either this is a really good april-fools or.... you got screwed pretty badly

Feb 17, 2010
Status
Dental Student
Gotta be an April Fool's joke...i dont think any such thing has ever happened in the history of college or graduate school admissions.

Hopeful20

10+ Year Member
Apr 8, 2008
Status
Pre-Dental
Great april fool's joke....haha
ALMOST fell for it, props to the op! :thumbup:

THINKOFMYFUTURE

Geriatric Member
10+ Year Member
Jul 14, 2007
Status
Dental Student
Guys, I'm sorry but this is not certainly and April Fool's Joke...

I really don't know what to say Kneecoal, but thanks to your lackluster stats (you are female; they have strong preference toward men), I got in cause' of you.

So thanks again, and although I'd wish you luck next year, I'm not, since, I'm a very cruel and evil person.

Kneecoal

10+ Year Member
Mar 2, 2009
Long Island, NY
Status
Pre-Dental
Guys, I'm sorry but this is not certainly and April Fool's Joke...

I really don't know what to say Kneecoal, but thanks to your lackluster stats (you are female; they have strong preference toward men), I got in cause' of you.

So thanks again, and although I'd wish you luck next year, I'm not, since, I'm a very cruel and evil person.

mm, thanks, but too bad i'm not thinking of your future. happy april fool's day. womp womp.

THINKOFMYFUTURE

Geriatric Member
10+ Year Member
Jul 14, 2007
Status
Dental Student
i must say tho. u got me fooled and subsequently worried for a few secs. :)

Tommy43087

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Feb 18, 2009
Cali
Status
Dentist
How would anyone remotely believe (even for a second) a post like this on April 1st?

THINKOFMYFUTURE

Geriatric Member
10+ Year Member
Jul 14, 2007
Status
Dental Student
That's the whole point of April Fools Day...

If nobody believed any of these jokes today then it would be April Serious Day.

lazybummy

5+ Year Member
Jun 3, 2009
Status
Pre-Dental
Got me fooled for as sec! I was screaming NOOOOOOOOOOOOO.. but then i scrolled down to the next comment.. lol. :thumbup:

Nov 30, 2009
Status
Dental Student
I was very skeptical yesterday (april 1) when reading everything but apparently I turned my brain off today (april 2nd). I was totally like "wow what'd this clown do to get kicked out?", then I read the preface and I was like "wow can they do that?", then I scrolled down and I was like "wow I'm an idiot".

I'm a double idiot because I just used "I was like..." three times in a run-on sentance. Way to go OP haha.

GOLF

7+ Year Member
Jul 6, 2009
Status
Dental Student
hahaha kneecoal this is a hoot! that was pretty good you had me up and going for a few seconds hahaaaaaaa

THINKOFMYFUTURE

Geriatric Member
10+ Year Member
Jul 14, 2007
Status
Dental Student
I was very skeptical yesterday (april 1) when reading everything but apparently I turned my brain off today (april 2nd). I was totally like "wow what'd this clown do to get kicked out?", then I read the preface and I was like "wow can they do that?", then I scrolled down and I was like "wow I'm an idiot".

I'm a double idiot because I just used "I was like..." three times in a run-on sentance. Way to go OP haha.
Hehe! Wouldn't it be amusing to bump this thread occasionally. :laugh: