NYU transcript?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hellojed

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I got a letter yesterday from NYU postmarked 9/4 saying they didn't get my transcript, even though I sent it out August 4th. I feel really bad calling them up and asking them about it, to see if they got it or found it in the time period between now and when the letter was postmarked. Should I just send another one anyway and have it get there in a couple weeks? (I live on the west coast) Again, I just feel really bad bothering them with everything going on on the east coast. :( Does anyone have any advice? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

You sent it on the 4th - so lets say it arrived on the 10th - then given the incidents that occured that week, they perhaps didn't get to it until the end of the week 9/14th. I'd say don't worry at this point...and don't waste your $ sending out another. If it's really troubling you, email them or give them a call next Tues or Wed.
:)

Actually, I think the original poster sent the transcript 8/4, so it should have been received. I know my school has an express transcript request where they'll send it immediately instead of the usual two weeks. So try that, ours costs $10, but NYU is probably rolling so I'd send another.

I had my transcript sent to NYU July 29. On the same form I requested my transcript also be sent to Columbia. I know Columbia received my transcript. I wonder if NYU is having difficulties with some paperwork. I'm a little disappointed, because now my application is being delayed.