NYU University ID #

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jlo26

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is there anyway to get it right now, since I have to send in my housing application by June 1st? Thanks guys

Members don't see this ad.

Its memorial day long weekend in the states! That means I wont be able to get my NYU UID# till tues by calling them, and the app has to be in by wed!? Do you all think I'll be okay if i just dont enter my UID#, but on the app they say it wont be processed if i dont have it. AHHH

Just send it in and call them to let them know. Or put your SS number on the app. EIther way, they'll still be able to find out who you are. Social should do. Hurry!

Members don't see this ad :)
anyone able to access the off campus housing website?

Yeah. Off-campus housing works for me. A little window pops up so you might want to check your pop blocker if you have one. Hope that helps.

If you received the package with all the information, then the first page should have the UIN on it.....atleast that's what I got.
jlo26 said:
Is there anyway to get it right now, since I have to send in my housing application by June 1st? Thanks guys