NYU, UPENN or NOVA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kkou1

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
can anyone give me some info on these school as to which is better and why. i have already gotten into NYU, scheduled for an interview at UPENN and waiting for some reply at NOVA. i dunno which one is better then the other. plz help :confused:

Members don't see this ad.

kkou1 said:
can anyone give me some info on these school as to which is better and why. i have already gotten into NYU, scheduled for an interview at UPENN and waiting for some reply at NOVA. i dunno which one is better then the other. plz help :confused:

hi kkou
congrats on your acceptance at NYU :thumbup:
obviously if you get into UPENN, that should be your choice over NYU for the simple reason that it is a two year course compared to three years for NYU.
NOVA if i am not mistaken is also a three year course but it is cheaper compared to NYU.
so good luck and congratulations once again for your selection at NYU

kkou1 said:
Hi,do u know when they are going to answer the applications in nova?I have applied only for there cause it's the only school that we can join this year