kkou1

10+ Year Member
Nov 17, 2004
Status
can anyone give me some info on these school as to which is better and why. i have already gotten into NYU, scheduled for an interview at UPENN and waiting for some reply at NOVA. i dunno which one is better then the other. plz help :confused:

nimeshshingala

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 26, 2004
canada
Status
kkou1 said:
can anyone give me some info on these school as to which is better and why. i have already gotten into NYU, scheduled for an interview at UPENN and waiting for some reply at NOVA. i dunno which one is better then the other. plz help :confused:

hi kkou
congrats on your acceptance at NYU :thumbup:
obviously if you get into UPENN, that should be your choice over NYU for the simple reason that it is a two year course compared to three years for NYU.
NOVA if i am not mistaken is also a three year course but it is cheaper compared to NYU.
so good luck and congratulations once again for your selection at NYU

arashg

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 30, 2005
Status
kkou1 said:
Hi,do u know when they are going to answer the applications in nova?I have applied only for there cause it's the only school that we can join this year

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads