• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

jjm223

10+ Year Member
Oct 10, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
I'm having a tough time deciding on the order of these three. I'm thinking about cards in the future. My preference would be to be in NYC, since I think it's a more happening place + I know lots of ppl in NY. Boston is pretty cool too, but New Haven... not so much.
I would go with NYU, but I had the feeling that BID and Yale are stronger programs and match better in cards. I think 17/19 matched in cards over teh last couple of years at NYU, and BID and yale did better. Any thoughts?

GooglieGoo

10+ Year Member
Jan 29, 2007
Status (Visible)
This gets my vote for "stupidest post of the night" award.

Seriously, if you have some feelings about geography, just go where you'll be happy. Its clear that you'd prfer NYC to Boston to New Haven, so there's your ROL right there. To be picky, I think the fellowship match is Yale>BID>NYU. But did you honestly see each of them and think that there was a huge difference in the quality of the programs? All are solid, and I'm sure anybody from any of those programs has a shot of going to some great places.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.