Quantcast

NYU vs. BID vs. Yale

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jjm223

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
I'm having a tough time deciding on the order of these three. I'm thinking about cards in the future. My preference would be to be in NYC, since I think it's a more happening place + I know lots of ppl in NY. Boston is pretty cool too, but New Haven... not so much.
I would go with NYU, but I had the feeling that BID and Yale are stronger programs and match better in cards. I think 17/19 matched in cards over teh last couple of years at NYU, and BID and yale did better. Any thoughts?

GooglieGoo

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
This gets my vote for "stupidest post of the night" award.

Seriously, if you have some feelings about geography, just go where you'll be happy. Its clear that you'd prfer NYC to Boston to New Haven, so there's your ROL right there. To be picky, I think the fellowship match is Yale>BID>NYU. But did you honestly see each of them and think that there was a huge difference in the quality of the programs? All are solid, and I'm sure anybody from any of those programs has a shot of going to some great places.