NYU VS Loma Linda

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dent4luv

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys; I am debating on choosing NYU or Loma Linda for dental school. Which school will be a better decision- which school is better curriculum, and better opportunity for specializing. By the way - i am not seventh day adventist and live 1 hour away from Loma Linda.

your input will be appreciated
Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys; I am debating on choosing NYU or Loma Linda for dental school. Which school will be a better decision- which school is better curriculum, and better opportunity for specializing. By the way - i am not seventh day adventist and live 1 hour away from Loma Linda.

your input will be appreciated
Thank you

Have you already been accepted to both schools? Even though you aren't adventist, are you religious?

Members don't see this ad :)
Have you already been accepted to both schools? Even though you aren't adventist, are you religious?

I don't think any of my classmates is SDA, I look at religion as something personal, I think at LLU they like people who are ethical and have integrity regardless of their faith.

LLU is likely the best clinical school in the nation. Plus your in So-Cal. San bernardino is cheap to live (900-600/month rent). Ocean, LA, Mountains, High desert.

I don't think any of my classmates is SDA, I look at religion as something personal, I think at LLU they like people who are ethical and have integrity regardless of their faith.

Highly doubt this!!!! It is an SDA school. Unless they have changed their policy over the past 13 years since I applied there, I don't think they failed to select an SDA student. It would be like Meharry (a traditionally black institution) not selecting a black candidate. Ain't gonna happen!

LLU is likely the best clinical school in the nation. Plus your in So-Cal. San bernardino is cheap to live (900-600/month rent). Ocean, LA, Mountains, High desert.

What is the basis behind your comment - LLU is likely the best clinical school in the nation?