NYU vs. Touro

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted762988

NYU vs. Touro

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
I go to Touro. Overall am happy, low stress and no complaints. We're cheaper but still expensive. Can't speak much about NYU as again, I go to Touro.

I go to Touro. Overall am happy, low stress and no complaints. We're cheaper but still expensive. Can't speak much about NYU as again, I go to Touro.
How is the program at touro? I have an interview in a couple of weeks! Are they P/F or graded? Do you get early clinical exposure? How are the match rates for those looking for residencies? Thanks so much for your time!

Members don't see this ad :)
How is the program at touro? I have an interview in a couple of weeks! Are they P/F or graded? Do you get early clinical exposure? How are the match rates for those looking for residencies? Thanks so much for your time!
D1 and D2 are purely coursework and sim lab based and letter grade. Once you go into clinic D3 and D4 years all coursework and clinic time is P/F. Match rates have been pretty good. Don't know exact numbers.

Reactions: 1 user